Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and NO ONE does it better than Fort Mill! Let’s see what is in store for you and your Valentine in the Fort Mill area –
Valentine’s Day Fort Mill Style –
- The Chocolat Boutique located at 1012 Market Street in Fort Mill is definitely one of the first stops you’ll want to make. We love this small business so much that we dedicated a space on our blog last year! Take a look and definitely plan on treating yourself and your date to some delicious treats from here.
- Head over to the Fish Market for lunch, dinner and/or drinks. It’s a wonderful place to take a date. The Fish Market is located at 990 Market Street in Fort Mill. They are open on Valentine’s Day, Thursday, February 14th for lunch from 11 am to 2:30 pm and for dinner from 5 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Don’t forget to satisfy your sweet tooth at Cupcrazed Cakery. They are located at 936 Market Street in Fort Mill. You’ll be blown away by the selection and choices offered. Oh and one more thing that might interest you is they won the Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars.” Definitely, a must try!!
- Looking for a special gift for your Valentine? Then look no further than Crossings on Main!! Another small business that we especially love and did a feature on in our blog called, “Getting to know . . . Crossings on Main.” You really will find a special gift that will be treasured. We’re sure of it.
- Southern Sugar is another idea to treat yourselves on this special day. Courtney and Chris Thompson will surely welcome you as the owners of this fine establishment. We got to know Courtney through an interview we did regarding why she chose Fort Mill to open up her restaurant. It was another “Getting to know . . .” feature. Hey! We only recommend the ones we know are the best.
- Fort Mill Flowers & Gifts is another great place to stop also. We have not yet featured this business but we plan on changing that this year. 🙂 You will find them located at 2000 HWY 160 W, Suite 105 in Fort Mill.
Happy Valentine’s Day and I hope you’ve enjoyed our suggestions for enjoying Valentine’s Day Fort Mill Style!!